TDI Decompression Procedures Diver
Course Fee: $395.00
This course examines the theory, methods & procedures of planned staged decompression diving. We recommend this course be combined with TDI Advanced Nitrox.
During the course you will learn how to plan & conduct Staged Decompression Dives to a maximum depth of 150 feet.
- TDI Staged Decompression Manual
- Thermal protection adequate for the planned dives
- Harness and Wing with adequate lift for the planned dives and equipment used
- Regulators matched to the needs for the planned dives and equipment used
- Reel with minimum of 140 feet of line
- Lift bag with 50 lbs of lift(prefer marker buoy style)
- Travel, Lodging & Boat fees not included
- Gas fills, Air & Nitrox
- Rentals, Stage Tanks & Twin Tanks(doubles)
Class fee: $295.00, if combined with TDI Advanced Nitrox
If no course dates are listed, please call Vic @ (602)999-9707 about setting up a class